We strive to be more than just another marine management services company, because we know that the best things don’t come from mere workplaces. They come from families. That’s why, for over 20 years, we’ve provided exceptional client service with a human touch. Our reputation is built on trust earned through everyday excellence. We employ industry-leading tankermen who live the AccuTrans mission from first call to transfer’s end, and our philosophy of continuous improvement means that we’ll be even stronger tomorrow.
Who We Are
At AccuTrans, a commitment to safety and health forms the centerpiece of our philosophy. Our HS&E policies ensure the health, safety, and welfare of our surrounding communities. In addition, we implement full wellness and culture programs to ensure the continued health and happiness of our team members.
As proud citizens of the communities we serve, AccuTrans is dedicated to outreach and community involvement. In the past we have:
- Benefited the ongoing research and care for those stricken with Muscular Dystrophy.
- Aided independent living efforts in disabled adults.
- Supported relief efforts for 2012’s Hurricane Isaac.
- Subsidized education programs for children in Haiti.
- Funded continuous research for heart health and stroke prevention.
If you’re interested in working for the AccuTrans team, please learn more on our Careers page.