WE ARE ACCUTRANS
WHO WE ARE
We strive to be more than just another marine management service company. Over the past 25 years we have exceeded any normal workplace expectations by continuing to treat our customers and our employees like family. With our reputation that is built on trust and earned through everyday experience, we continue to employ industry-leading tankermen who uphold and personify the AccuTRANS mission from start to finish. Through the help from our wonderful employees and customers, we are able to uphold our philosophy of continuous improvement meaning that we will be even stronger tomorrow.
At AccuTRANS, a commitment to safety and health forms the centerpiece of our philosophy. Our HS&E policies ensure the health, safety, and welfare of our surrounding communities. In addition, we implement full wellness and culture programs to ensure the continued health and happiness of our team members.
As proud citizens of the communities we serve, AccuTRANS is dedicated to outreach and community involvement. In the past we have:
- Proud sponsor of the RiverWorks Discovery
- Benefited the ongoing research and care for those stricken with Muscular Dystrophy.
- Aided independent living efforts in disabled adults.
- Supported relief efforts for 2012’s Hurricane Isaac.
- Subsidized education programs for children in Haiti.
- Funded continuous research for heart health and stroke prevention.